What could be a better boost for your career than a 2 year contract in the largest scientific experiment in the world – an Organization at the cutting edge of technology and one which needs your technical expertise?
Imagine having your first work experience at CERN!
We welcome applications from talented technicians (careers.cern/ttediplomas) who will have the opportunity to work in a diversity of fields: electronics, electricity, mechanics, IT, vacuum, cooling and ventilation, safety, radioprotection, survey engineering, are but a few examples of the many domains in which successful applicants will learn and contribute their knowledge.
The next selection by this panel will take place in October 2020.
- Mechanical Designer - SEPTA group (TTE Programme)
- Mechanical Technician for Beam Intercepting Devices (TTE Programme)
- Mechanical Technician for ISOLDE Facility (TTE Programme)
- Mechanical Designer (TTE Programme)
- Mechanics/Mechatronics Technician for Operation Design (TTE Programme)
- Health, Safety and Environmental protection technician (TTE Programme)
- Mechanical Technician (TTE Programme) - Laser & Electron Beam Welding
- Technician Training Experience (TTE)