Job:Depending on the Production Manager, you will be in charge of defining, implementing and optimizing manufacturing processes for safety, quality and productivity.
Among your main functions:
- Propose strong improvement for Safety and Ergonomics
- Define new solutions to improve quality and process robustness (PPM, Scrap, Poke Yoke).
- Lead productivity and material flow projects applying Lean Manufacturing tools
- Lead process innovation including new Technology and Automatization
- Collaborates with Quality & R+D Department during the launch of new processes & products.
- Apply in a daily basis Lean Manufacturing tools like quick changeover, standard work & TPM
- Define new processes & cell projects: (Layouts, machines & equipments, process cycle, Labour efficiency, etc.) and support new products commercialisation.
- Degree level in a Technical field.
- Master degree in Engineering is a plus.
- Must have 2 years in manufacturing process knowledge, ideally in product, process or manufacturing engineering.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge and principles are required.
- Knowledge & experience with Statistical tools to analyse process variation (Six Sigma, Green belt level) is a plus.
- Computer skills to provide data analysis (MINITAB, AUTOCAD) is a plus.
- Previous experience in Automotive sector as well as Quality standards requirements and tools are a plus.
- Good Standard of English language.
Interested?We offer an interesting and challenge position in a demanding and competitive environment. If you are interested, please sent your CV to email@example.com
I el dia 21 de juny participa al 3er Networking Talent Day