- To study and develop applications on automotive Linux embedded platform and communicate them with server side applications
- Participate in Linux applications definition and implementation
- Define requirements, architecture and testing for the whole system
- Participate in network protocol and communication scheme with server side
- Define server architecture and language / tools
- Document and investigate problems, using bug tracking system. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Analyze possible optimizations / enhancements for data traffic reduction.
- Engineering degree in Telecommunications/ Computer Science / Electronics
- Knowledge on C programming language is a must
- Knowledge of server side frameworks and servers is valuable.
- High English level
- Knowledge of shell scripting: bash, perl, Python…
- Knowledge of Linux.
If you are interested, please send a resume (cv) to firstname.lastname@example.org