Recipients of the Google Scholarship for Students with Disabilities will each receive a €7,000 scholarship for the 2015-2016 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the applicant's academic background, leadership skills and demonstrated passion for Computer Science.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled at a university in Europe for the 2014-2015 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD program at a university in Europe for the 2015-2016 academic year
- Be studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, or a closely related technical ﬁeld
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology
- Have a disability (deﬁned as a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider a daily function). This deﬁnition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
Application deadline: Submit a completed application by January 1, 2015, 17:00 GMT