A software quality engineer will be responsible of understanding the customer requirements, preparing validation plans to cover all the requirements defined by the customer, implementing the defined tests and preparing software environments to execute the proposed tests as much automatically as possible with the objective of reaching quality and timing goals established by the direction.
- Be responsible for the planning, execution, scheduling, and reporting of assigned test suites.
- Participate as a team member in analyzing customer requirements, identifying and communicating risks, testing following SQA process and tests methodologies.
- Create black box, white box, … tests as appropriate.
- Create automated test suites.
- Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness.
- Error management and documentation.
- Engineering / Computer Science/ Telecomunications degree.
- Programming in C.
- Knowledge of shell scripting: bash, Perl, Python.
- Experience preparing automatics environments to execute tests.
- Knowledge of code generation tools.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Read and written English.
- Appreciated knowledge in automotive standards as CAN communications, Unified Diagnostics Services, MISRA or others.
- Also appreciated knowledge in software quality standards as Automotive SPICE, or CMMI, and Safety & Reliability ISO26262.
- It is highly appreciated experience with automotive tools : CANalyzer, Canape.
- Experience in embedded SW development in C / C + + and / or application development on Windows (. NET).
Més informació i aplicacions