Un company politècnic que està treballant a Holanda ens envia una oferta
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on development projects in the range of ICT market segments. You will thrive in innovative, complex development environments (e.g. in our proprietary development path for.NET projects), in which you create the best possible solution for our customers in collaboration with colleague engineers and architects.
In addition to developing in.NET you will also be offered the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
Would you like to work on projects with the latest technical developments, such as MVC, Visual Studio Team System and WCF? Would you like to convert your Microsoft .NET knowledge to concrete certificates?
What do we want from a .NET Software Engineer?
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in e.g. (Technical) Information Science, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience as a.NET Software Engineer
- Recent and relevant work experience with C#.NET and WPF
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and/or BizTalk is an advantage
- MCTS or MCPD is another advantage
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have a valid driver’s licence
What do we offer a .NET Software Engineer?
- You will be stationed in Barendrecht
- You will work in your own area, taking your commute time into account
- You will have a lease car of your choice with fuel allowance within the EU
- We also offer intensive personal coaching for career development
- In addition to a good, market-conformable salary, we offer a fixed 13th month
- You will have excellent training opportunities (incl. certification) and a €150 annual book allowance
- Net monthly expense allowance
- 29 days of leave
Si esteu interessats o teniu alguna consulta podeu escriure a albert.caba.monton @ gmail.com