Un company politècnic que està treballant a Holanda ens envia una oferta
Si esteu interessats o teniu alguna consulta podeu escriure a albert.caba.monton @ gmail.com
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of (real-time) software in C and C++. You will be part of a team and work on software development projects in the segments Machine & Systems, Healthcare, Energy and Automotive.
You will work in complex development environments and the software you develop can generally be found in high-tech machines. Clearly you will have to keep up with the latest technical developments and will be offered ample opportunity to do so – but we consider your personal development equally important.
What do we expect from an Embedded Software Engineer?
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in e.g. (Technical) Information Science, Computer Science, Embedded Systems Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in developing embedded software, preferably in Linux or Windows CE
- Familiar with C and C++
- Knowledge of (some of) the following techniques: Unix, VxWorks, UML, Scripting, MatLab, Clearquest or Clarecase
- An affinity for machine engineering, mechatronics and/or (performance) algorithms is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- You have a valid driver’s licence
What do we offer an Embedded Software Engineer?
- You will be stationed in Eindhoven, Deventer, Groningen or Barendrecht
- You will work in your own area, taking your commute time into account
- You will have a lease car of your choice with fuel allowance within the EU
- We also offer intensive personal coaching for career development
- In addition to a good, market-conformable salary, we offer a fixed 13th month
- You will have excellent training opportunities (incl. certification) and a €150 annual book allowance
- Net monthly expense allowance
- 29 days of leave