Amadeus ens ha fet arribar aquest missatge
We are organising an annual Recruitment day for young graduates.
Amadeus Sophia-Antipolis is re-inforcing its teams with young graduates. We are looking for young software development engineers.
You want to integrate an innovative company, leader on its market (IT solutions for travel industry), dynamic and international. You are fond of computer sciences and IT. Join Amadeus!
- Define user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions.
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
Propose viable technical solutions to Product
Management and/or users for validation.
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
- Develop software according to Amadeus Standards.
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalise the product.
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to Problem Tracking Records (PTR) and Change Requests (CR) issued from Product Management or Product
Engineering degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field
C, C++, Java, Unix
Oracle RDBMS and SQL
UML modeling / Rose
Accountability and Proactivity
Change management and Flexibility
Analytical and Conceptual Thinking
Do not hesitate to send directly your CV to Guillaine Lauriol: firstname.lastname@example.org
Si no coneixes algú que potser està interessat no dubtis en reenviar aquesta oferta