In the role of Logistics Assistant, reporting to the Warehouse Coordinator, he/ she will responsible for:
- Create and update monthly financial and service reports
- Control warehousing and transport invoices:
- Alignment with rates, metrics and treatment of discrepancies,
Review Inventory adjustment and analyse discrepancies between
- Provide necessary documents for shipment to Canary Islands, Ceuta,
- Administration (ADE student/FPII degree or similar)
- Previous experience in Logistics/Controlling area,
- Efficiency in Excel (Basic advanced functions),
- English fluent (oral and written),
- SAP and Access knowledge are a plus.
- Comfortable with numbers,
- Team spirit and motivated,
- Communication skills.
Available to inmediate start
Les persones interessades envieu cv a firstname.lastname@example.org indicant la referència 110703