The job holder will have the following main responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance and enhancement of new and/or existing software systems or product modules, on the company supported platforms, such as UNIX, Windows, and NT.
- Performs analysis to define requirements for modifications including affected programs, expected behavior, related document changes, and test scenarios.
- Prepares program documentation of product components.
- Establishes technical proficiency in design, implementation, and unit testing.
Strives to increase application knowledge.
- Follows the company development standards.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Good technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Experience: at least two years of related experience
- Strong experience in either Progress Version 8, 9 or OpenEdge 10.
- Microsoft.Net knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Good analytical and design skills.
- Good English level
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills such as a new programming language or a new development tool such as MS.NET C#, and Progress 4GL as the required by a development project is important.
What we offer
- Compensation: 26.000 + bonus (10%) + lunch
- Long term contract directly with the company
- Opportunity to take part in a fast growing company, in an international and young working environment.
If interested, please send your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org