We are looking for System Install Engineer willing to perform a high technical function in an international company based in the Netherlands. Its a permanent job for graduated in Engineering: electronics, mechatronics, physics, mechanical, with good IT knowledge. Good level of English is a must. Availability to establish in the Netherlands for a minimum period of 3-4 years. Willingness to travel up to 50% to Asia, Europe and America.
DESCRIPCIÓN DE LA EMPRESA
The final client is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the Semiconductor industry with about 6000 highly skilled employees
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
- Build up and test new machines with customers in south east Asia, Europe and America in periods between 2 and 10 weeks.
- Take part of and manage activities to test new assembled machines. (costs between 10 and 35 mil. Euro each) work 8 hours in two shifts between 7.00 and 23.30 when you are in Holland.
- Set up and maintain line control procedures to optimize the product yield and technology performance relative to customer requirements.
- This position interfaces with Product Engineering, Volume install engineering, Process Engineering, to improve quality, yield, scrap, asset utilization, and cost
M. Sc. (or equal) of Engineering from 0 years experience.
Engineering: electronics, mechatronics, mechanical. Documentation must be presented.
HABILIDADES y HERRAMIENTAS
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- You need a Hands on mentality and be communicative
- Understanding of test software, test software tools, and process controls
- You are adventures an be able to work under pressure .
- Demonstrated ability to learn, innovate, and work through global teams to accomplish goals
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Willing to work in a clean room conditions in shifts (also in the weekends).
As soon as possible.
Salary between 2.200 and 3.000 euro gross/month before tax
Send your CV to: Esther Sancho, match @ inamat.net