Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Business development Consultant, Spanish Market– Based in Dublin
Enjoy sales? Do you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry? Want to be part of an international team that's changing the way the world does business? Then Oracle is the place for you.
We are currently looking for hungry, passionate and motivated graduates to join our EMEA Sales Operation Centre in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for the most talented professionals to join the world’s largest enterprise Technology company and move their career to the next level.
Oracle Direct is our EMEA Inside sales organization selling all Oracle Technology solutions and services. This line of business has grown rapidly in last 10 years from 40 to over 1,000 people and has become the Talent Development Centre for EMEA.
Oracle´s Future Business Leaders and Sales Stars are developed from the “Talent Pool” of Oracle Direct, offering unparalleled future career opportunities within the Oracle global organization.
We offer you a truly international working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging!
What you will be doing:
- Build business approach to generate valuable opportunities by contacting potential customers using the latest Internet technologies (Activities associated with this include pre-contact account investigation, account mapping, contact identification, pains / needs discovery, solution matching, answering queries related to the Oracle products).
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects, scoping potential Oracle solutions and giving future product direction
- Contribute individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and quality lead generation.
- Achieve a high level of collaboration with in-country Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint strategy with the field representatives.
What we are looking for:
- Successfully completion of a 3rd level business-related discipline from a Top University
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- Willingness to join a dynamic and multinational team.
- Interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Oracle products or previous experience in the IT industry will be useful though not essential
- Good track record in a sales driven organization. A first selling experience especially in prospecting needs analysis and negotiation in the B-to-B sector and / or in a customer service would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and Spanish
What we offer:
- An excellent career progression to successful Graduates, opportunities to evolve in management and move to other lines of business.
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team.
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit.
- Access to ongoing training and development throughout the year, starting with a 3-week intensive training on selling methodologies and products offer
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme :
Extensive Relocation Package
Flexible Benefits Plan – choose from a range of benefits including Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Commuter Tickets and Additional Holidays
ORACLUB, our sports and social club, 3 subsidized Restaurants and an onsite Gym!
Want to get a feeling for what OracleDirect is about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFeoJclvXDE
Check our Graduates Blog http://blogs.oracle.com for several articles written by our OracleDirect team
To apply, send a copy of your cv to email@example.com