Tota la informació a Vulcanus in Japan
What is it?
Vulcanus in Japan started in 1997. The programme consists of industrial placements for EU students. It starts in September and ends in August of the following year in order to accommodate the academic year in EU Member States.
The students follow:
- a one-week seminar on Japan,
- a four-month intensive Japanese language course,
- and then an eight-month traineeship in a Japanese company.
- To study the range of advanced technologies employed by a leading Japanese host company.
- To learn Japanese and to understand and appreciate Japanese culture with a view to an enriching one year experience abroad.
- To be well placed in your future career to interact with Japanese businesses and people.
Are you eligible?
At the time of application, you must be both:
- an EU citizen
- a student of engineering or science in at least the third year of a course at an EU University *.
In accordance with the regulations of their respective universities, the students will be either undergraduates or postgraduate students who are able to take a year out - as a recognised part of their course or as a year off - or postgraduates.
* Computer science, science engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical, electronics, biotechnology, electrical engineering, physics, telecommunication, nuclear engineering, civil engineering, metal materials, ceramics, production system,…