Bloomberg is a leading global provider of data, news and analytics. The Bloomberg Professional®
Service and Bloomberg’s media services provide real-time and archived financial and market data,
pricing, trading, news and communications tools in a single, integrated package.
Bloomberg’s clients include corporations, news organisations, financial and legal professionals, and
individuals around the world. With over 11,000 employees operating in more than 153 countries,
Bloomberg is truly international. The largest offices include New York, London and Tokyo, and this
is where the majority of graduate opportunities are located.
Bloomberg, the premier financial technology firm, offers exciting opportunities for highly motivated
software developers to build and enhance its state of the art line of products. You will join a team
where you will gain early responsibility for the full lifecycle of a portion of our product; making a
tangible contribution to the design, implementation and testing of software. This position leads to
a variety of career paths, ranging from highly technical to more business and finance oriented. We
provide extensive training and development opportunities, starting with a training class where you
will learn the technical and financial knowledge needed to succeed.
This position is suitable for graduates with a BSc/BA, MSc/MA, or PhD in a scientific, engineering or
mathematical discipline, or those with equivalent experience. We will also consider candidates with
some relevant post-study commercial experience.
- Driven to analyze business problems and translate them into working software applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- You must be highly detail oriented with a desire to design and develop financial software applications
- Exposure to C/C++ is highly preferable
- Fluency in at least one programming language is essential; knowledge of a second is advantageous
- Details of course content will assist us in the processing of your application
- Please display your grades on your cv
Apply online at www.careers.bloomberg.com/fsd by attaching your CV and cover letter
Start dates are available throughout the year.