SII Société pour l'Informatique Industrielle ha publicat aquesta oferta al grup del’Associació d’Amics de la Universitat politècnica de Catalunya a Linkedin
We are currently looking for Java/JEE software development engineers to join the international R&D centre of the worldwide leader in the Travel and IT Airline industry, located in Sophia Antipolis on the French Riviera.
Define user requirements for development of new features or improvement of existing software solutions.
• Define user requirements
• Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
• Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
• Develop software using Java/JEE under Eclipse
• Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software
• Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle
• Write software documentation
• Provide support to the end user in the production phase.
Full time position.
Master's degree (MSc.) in Computer Science at least is mandatory.
A Sun Java certification (SCJP, SCWCD, SCDJWS ...) is a +.
Work experience from 0 (with comprehensive internship using Java/JEE) to 3 years
Java, J2EE, Weblogic, UML modeling / Rose
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Accountability and Proactivity
Change management and Flexibility
Analytical and Conceptual Thinking
Our HR Department will guide you to relocate, deal with official documents and provide courses to improve your level in French.
f you are interested in or you know somebody is, please send us your CV + cover letter with a contact number to LINKEDINemail@example.com