SII Société pour l'Informatique Industrielle ha publicat aquesta oferta al grup de l’Associació d’Amics de la UNiversitat politècnica de Catalunya a Linkedin
We are currently looking for C++ software development engineers (with Unix or Linux) to join the international R&D centre of the worldwide leader in the Travel and IT Airline industry, located in Sophia Antipolis on the French Riviera.
Define user requirements for development of new features or improvement of existing software solutions.
• Define user requirements
• Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
• Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
• Model, design and implement databases as necessary
• Develop software according to the company’s standards
• Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software
• Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the products
• Produce software documentation of applications and issue it to the involved departments
• Provide support to the end user in the production phase by debugging existing software solutions.
Full time position.
At least, a Master's degree (MSc.) in Science (Computing, Electronics or Network engineering) is mandatory.
Work experience from 0 (with comprehensive internship using C++ with Unix or Linux) to 3 years
C++ with Unix (HP) or Linux, multi-threading, DCE, real-time and transaction environment with performance constraints
Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL
UML modeling, Rational Rose (XDE, RSA…)
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Accountability and Proactivity
Change management and Flexibility
Analytical and Conceptual Thinking
Our HR Department will guide you to relocate.
If you are interested in or you know somebody is, please send us your CV + cover letter with a contact number to LINKEDINemail@example.com