The job as a CRM Pre-Sales consultant is challenging and diverse and you will be working in a multinational environment in our Presales Services Centre in the vibrant city of Malaga.
Frequent possibilities to support opportunities in various industries and countries will give you an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. You will support the CRM Presales organization for Western Europe and be trained in the Oracle CRM product portfolio as well as the Presales role.Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales role in the Presales Service centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal and interpersonal skills.
- A combination of deploying product knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
What you will be doing:
- Become the internal Oracle expert for a designated product set within the CRM Product portfolio.
- Supporting the Sales organization in standard Presales activities such as but not limited to
o Providing responses to Requests for Information/Proposals,
o Preparing Solution Demonstration by translating our customer´s business needs into Oracle solutions
o Preparing presentations in the area of expertise.
- Deliver product demonstrations and presentations to customers using the latest web technology.
- Educate partners and the sales force on latest Oracle technologies and solutions
- Keep up to date regarding the latest technologies and solutions from both Oracle and its competitors.
- Working with the virtual CRM teams across the European organization
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics preferably in areas related to Customer Relations Management (eg. Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.).
- Experience of working with CRM products or in CRM related business areas preferable.
- Experience with Siebel CRM is an advantage.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Understanding of the sales process is a distinct advantage.
- Willingness to work towards achieving goals in a changing and challenging environment.
- Team player who can motivate and lead.
- Coaching, mentoring and training skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan tasks and follow-up actions.
Oracle - Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
Most important is an eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad (and growing) portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master it in a very short time frame, this is the place to be!
As part of Oracle’s Spain employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).