ICFO- The Institute of Photonic Sciences (www.icfo.eu) is currently looking for a person for the position:
ICFO’s Electronics Advanced Engineering Lab is currently a team of 5 people giving support to ICFO researchers in:
- Manufacturing, repairing, sourcing and purchasing of electronic instruments.
- Design and development of new electronic instruments and devices, including testing and debugging.
- Consulting and advising on general electronics and signal processing.
The applicant will work in ICFO’s Electronics Advanced Engineering Lab, with the following assignments:
- Troubleshooting of electronic problems in photonics laboratories.
- Design, simulation and implementation of electronic circuits, both analog and digital.
- Working as part of the Electronics Advanced Engineering Lab.
- Hold a University Degree in Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications.
- Minimum two years-experience in a similar position, specifically in analogue circuits.
- Experience in the hardware development for radiofrequency equipment will also be valued.
- High level of spoken English.
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow-up on assignments with minimum supervision.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Full time permanent position after initial probation period.
- Salary according to the position and background of the candidate.
Suitable candidates are requested to submit:
- A presentation letter.
- A Curriculum Vitae, including contact details.
Required application material (see above) must be complete in order to be considered. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling-basis until the suitable candidate is identified. All candidates will be notified of the decision in their case. People with compatible disabilities are encouraged to apply. No restrictions of citizenship or gender apply to ICFO positions.