Closing date: Wednesday, 11 December, 2013
The Operations Department from BSC requires an IT Linux Security Officer; the candidate will be responsible in defining and applying the IT security policies at BSC.
From other responsibilities:
- Represent BSC as Security Officer at National Events or European Projects
- Monitor, audit and solve security issues in all BSC IT Services
- Manage BSC Internal AAI (Authentication Authorization Infrastructure)
- Develop internal projects related to IT and Linux Security
- Collaborate as Security expert in any project that Operations Department is involved
- University degree in computer engineering or similar.
- Experience and knowledge:
- It’s a requirement UNIX / Linux proven experience
- Proactivity, responsibility, capacity of organization
- Good Knowledge of IP (TCP/IP, routing, …)
- Programming skills (shell, Perl, C)
- Good level in English will be indispensable
The following skills will also be evaluated:
- Experience working in a similar position for at least 2 years
- Administration of federations or experience in administering e-infrastructures
- Knowledge in implementation on ISO 27001 or similar
- Certifications (SANS, Cisco, Juniper, …)
- Administration of PKI
All applications should contain:
- Cover letter.
- Your C.V with contact data.