Per això, farà una presentació i entrevistes a persones candidates, el dijous 25 i divendres 26 d’abril de 2013 a l’Escola de Camins.
Interessats enviar el CV i expedient acadèmic abans del dia 23 d’abril de 2013 a l'adreça: firstname.lastname@example.org
Més informació: notícia al web de l'Escola.
1. World’s 2nd largest provider of products and services to the energy industry.
2. With over 70,000 employees in approximately 90 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and
gas industry throughout the life cycle of the reservoir.
3. From locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well
construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
4. Revenue in 2012 was $28bn.
5. Key business units: Software Assets & Solutions, Cementing, Baroid Drilling Fluids, Sperry Drilling
Services, Drill Bit Services, Completion Tools, Production Enhancement, Wireline &
Perforating/Testing & Subsea, Boots & Coots, Multichem.
Under general supervision, assists in delivery of product services on location. Train directly under a
Principal or Senior Technical Professional to gain knowledge of operations and principles for preparation
for formal training school. Responsibilities include learning Service Operator duties and Technical
Professional's duties for equipment preparation, calibration and utilization at the well site. Assist in
checking equipment prior to and after operations. This is an entry level position.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of a graduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Mathematics
- 0-2 years of experience
- Certification as an Engineer in training is desirable
Specific Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Understanding of Business Controls Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Effective Written and Oral Communication Skills – fluent in English
- Presentation Skills
- Understand Engineering principles
- Analytical skills