Encara hi ha places disponibles en aquest màster que disposa d’un programa de beques.
Annual costs will be:
- 4000 € for EU-member state citizens, and citizens from Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland.
- 8000 € for non-EU students
Up to 40 scholarships in year 2011: 10,000 €/student
- 10 scholarships at UPC
- 10 scholarships at IST
- 10 scholarships at KTH
- 5 scholarships at École Polytechnique
Internship in industry for the MSc thesis, during the 4th semester.
- The internship will be remunerated.
- The internship will be aligned with KIC InnoEnergy research & technology projects.
The link of the MSc RENE with KIC InnoEnergy provides additional benefits for students in terms of:
- Support for creating start-ups or commercializing technology based on ideas generated in the MSc thesis: development of business plan, team building, technology development and IP protection, funding, first customers, etc.
- Networking with major European players and other students in the field of sustainable energy