- Assists in designing, organizing, planning and managing the collection, evaluation, analysis, methodologies, compilation and dissemination of statistical data.
- Drafts regular comprehensive analytical statistical reports on performance results and risk assessment.
- Organizes statistical operations necessary to control and verify the procedures and the resulting data.
- Organizes the work of the Statistical Verification Task Force, scrutinises statistical data and prepares reports on the findings.
- Prepares statistical input for Logical Framework and Programme Budget, and workload and other critical indicators related to performance monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Assists in developing and organizing data bases and relevant statistical tools;
- Assists in developing, implementing and managing statistical database(s).
- Inspects data contained in data-bases to ensure accuracy of the statistical reporting on performance management, risk analysis and results.
- Assists in training and technical support on data collection programmes and other related information.
- Assists in harmonization of statistical procedures within the concept of Integrated Global Management, including revision of formulas, standards, definitions, classifications and codifications.
- Assists in the organization of statistical working groups and expert meetings.
- Organizes and analyses client satisfaction research and studies, including survey analysis, client satisfaction analysis and performance analysis, reports on the findings and provides inputs for the feedback to the clients.
- Guides, trains and supervises general service staff in the function.
Performs other duties as assigned.