We are looking for a Test Engineer willing to perform a high technical function in an international company based in the Netherlands. Its a permanent job for graduated in Engineering: electronics, mechatronics, mechanical, with good IT knowledge. Good level of English is a must. Availability to establish in the Netherlands for a minimum period of 3-4 years.
DESCRIPCIÓN DE LA EMPRESA
The final client is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the Semiconductor industry with about 6000 highly skilled employees
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
- Take part of and manage activities to test new assembled lithography machines. (Costs between 10 and 35 mil. Euro each)
- Work with factory and test engineering teams with responsibility for yield enhancement, crossfactory data management and analysis, new part introduction, process integration, test time reduction, test platform conversion, data systems and analysis, process tools and manufacturability.
- Drive aggressive cost reductions on existing products through yield improvements, process integration improvements, defect reduction improvements, and product performance improvements.
- Set up and maintain line control procedures to optimize the product yield and technology performance relative to customer requirements.
- This position interfaces with Product Engineering, Volume install engineering, Process Engineering, to improve quality, yield, scrap, asset utilization, and cost.
M. Sc. (or equal) of Engineering from 0 years experience.
Engineering: electronics, mechatronics, mechanical. Documentation must be presented.
HABILIDADES y HERRAMIENTAS
- Semiconductor device physics knowledge .
- Knowledge of semiconductor test methodologies for wafer probe and final test.
- Experience with test platforms and programs.
- Proficiency with statistics for data analysis.
- Understanding of test software, test software tools and process controls
- Ability to use or quickly learn to use data extraction and analysis tools.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, innovate, and work through global teams to accomplish goals.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Willing to work in a clean room conditions in shifts (also in the weekends).2 de 2 16/3/11
As soon as possible.
Salary between 2.200 and 3.000 euro gross/month before tax
Send your CV to: Esther Sancho, match @ inamat.net