Technical job vacancies (not placements) for Young Professionals in Eindhoven region: Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
Us redifonc aquesta informació que m’ha arribat
I send you some technical job vacancies in our region. Please note that the companies are searching for employees not trainees. So only Young professionals who (nearly) finished their degree are in this case of interest to the companies.
Please feel free to contact my colleagues directly!
For one of our clients, a young and growing company specialized in (embedded) software testing, we are currently looking for Young Professionals :
· Academic Graduation (Bachelor, Master, PDEng and PhD);
· Physics, Mathematics and Information Sciences or comparable;
· Available for the labour-market en willing to accept a job in the south of Holland;
· Experience in / knowledge of Software Development en Software-Programming is not necessary.
· good communication skills;
· analytical skills;
· Fast learner;
· Customer focus and focus on results;
· Stress tolerance;
· Planning and organizing skills;
· Good proficiency in English;
· Willing to do hands on work;
· Team player;
· Proactive attitude towards tackling issues and picking up tasks.
For another client, a medium-sized engineering company, we are looking for students who (nearly) finished the Bsc or Msc in Mechanical Engineering (especially dynamics and automotive) and Electrical Engineering.
When you are interested and you meet the requirements please contact Euflex TU/e CareerCenter, Cecile Gijsbers 0031(0)402474055, firstname.lastname@example.org or Marianne oude Veldhuis 0031(0)402475723, email@example.com. For more information www.euflex.nl or www.tue-cc.nl .
Candidates with experience in one of the directions mentioned above are also invited to response.