The Project Manager leads technical solutions of Scytl products and applications from sales proposal to implementation. He/she reports to the Director of Technology, closely collaborates with the sales & marketing department and the technical product managers, and is a spokesperson for customers, partners and providers.
- Plan and manage projects
- Analyze and define functional technical project requirements
- Support the sales and marketing department in making sales proposals and estimate their amount of work required
- Present technical solutions to partners and clients
- Implement and integrate Scytl products and applications into customers IT systems
- Coordinate project dates and requirements with the technical product managers
- Maintain contact with customers, partners and providers; be their spokesperson
- Write user and deployment manuals and guides
- Act as a technical team leader when needed
Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in computer science or telecommunications or equivalent level
- A total of 8 years of IT experience of which at least 3 in a similar position and 3 in the position of software developer
- Expert in project management technologies and subcontracting
- Knowledge of sales and marketing and proven experience in working together with sales people for the technical part of sales proposals
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of software application development and implementation
- Expert in software development lifecycles and requirements gathering
- Knowledge of cryptography and digital security
- Project management certification (PMI or PRINCE2), knowledge of DBMS and Web Servers as well as experience working with open source tools, libraries and products would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish both spoken and written. Catalan is a plus.
If you are interested in any of the vacancies below please send us an e-mail with your CV attached specifying the offering of your interest firstname.lastname@example.org.