Reporting to EMEA Sales Director, the candidate will:
- Prospect for potential clients and Business Opportunities within the Region.
- Follow up and close the deals in his Region.
- Partner management. Build and strengthen the current relationship.
- Represent Scytl's best interests in any contact with its customers.
- Document every sales process and relationship in order to comply with the company's CRM policies.
- Bachelor's degree in International Business, Administration, Engineering or any other related.
- Proven experience in sales in IT Industry.
- Native speaker of German or Eastern Europe language.
- Proficiency in English and, preferably, fluency in another European language. Spanish is a plus.
- Experience with sales, customer service and negotiation.
- Problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Computer literacy.
- CRM software familiarity Expertise in the following technologies: web based applications, cryptography (PKI, digital signature...), digital security.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced user experience in Microsoft Office, specially Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Availability to travel worldwide.
If you are interested in any of the vacancies below please send us an e-mail with your CV attached specifying the offering of your interest firstname.lastname@example.org.